Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits. In Africa, besides exploration and production and renewable energies, Total is active across the whole petroleum product supply chain (service station network, general trade, lubricants, aviation fuels, bitumen, LPG) in more than 40 countries, where the Group is the sector leader with an estimated 18% market share. Around 1.8 million customers are served every day at one of TOTAL’s 4,200 service stations on the continent.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulate the Retail Sales Strategy in the respective Territories.
- Responsible for ensuring that stations implement and adhere to the Retail management systems.
- Ensure that safety procedures are implemented and enforced at the different stations in the given Territory.
- Implement the TOTAL quality programme on the Retail Channel and monitor performance of the stations.
- Participate in the organisation and implementation of marketing activities on the network in the assigned Territory.
- Prospect for sites with good potential for investment.
- Participate in the identification of dealers, their selection and management of their performance.
- Enforce the agreed upon operating terms between the dealers and the company.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates for the TOTAL Commercial Sales Executive job placement should preferably hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Commerce or Accounting.
- At least four years of working experience in a busy sales and marketing environment supervising business partners.
- Hold a valid driving permit.
- Should possess excellent analytical, reporting and decision making skills.
- Should be innovative, self driven and result oriented.
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to multitask and work in a diverse team.
- Previous experience in Sales and Marketing, business development and analysis is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of some local languages will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who so desire to join on of the world’s leading international oil and gas companies, TOTAL, in the aforementioned capacity should endeavor to Apply Online by Clicking on the link below.
Click Here: https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?partnerid=30080&siteid=6558&PageType=JobDetails&jobid=1423644#jobDetails=1423644_6558
Deadline: 19th December 2018