Summary of Position:
The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for managing the daily operations, including management of employees, optimizing profit opportunities and ensuring that guests are satisfied with their F&B experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing the functions in the bars and restaurant
- Ordering material
- Stock-taking or inventory checking.
- Supervising, training, grooming, and evaluating the subordinates
- Preparing reports of staff and sales
- Managing budgets
- Handling daily sales and coordinating with cashiers
- Ability to lead/direct a small team
- Honest, reliable and trust worthy, punctual
- Outgoing hands on attitude.
- Well developed communication skills.
- Minimum 4 years restaurant management experience.
- Passionate about food and beverage service.
- High standards of dress and grooming.
- Must be techno-savvy and proficient in digital marketing and communication
Pay: An attractive package to be offered to the chosen candidate.