Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, Psychology, Business administration or equivalent field.
· Have participated in a number of human centered design research projects as a researcher.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning and organizational skills
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Influential and persuasive at all organizational levels
· Solution-focused, Innovative and flexible thinker with a strong “can do” attitude
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested persons who meet the above criteria should submit (as one document) cover letters together with an up to date CV to our email only: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 14 June 2019