We are a privately owned recruitment firm. We are looking to expand our team to include a Recruitment Associate who will assist to expand our client base and advise the Directors on matters regarding policies and to ensure that our organization serves the best interests of the clients we serve. Reporting to the Directors, the Recruitment Associate will work as part of our team, assisting the firm to identify, source, select and recruit top candidates for our Clients, and help individuals to find appropriate career opportunities.
Through the delivery of excellent candidate management, pipeline and sourcing activities, you will achieve agreed key performance indicators and service level agreements under the supervision of the Directors. Working with our team, you will be knowledgeable about the market and business opportunities, to support the achievement of business development targets set by the company.
What’s in it for you?
- You will make an impact every day, both on the market and on our business.
- You will get a challenge, because we are a fast growing recruitment firm, getting the attention of the top 500 companies.
- You’ll get autonomy, with the space to try things out and work in your own way.
- You will progress quickly, joining a growing team at an early stage.
- You will be treated as a Recruitment partner and partner with the Directors to design and implement attraction strategy for own projects, across the assigned region and business.
What’s in it for us? (What we are looking for)
- We will get a key part of our recruitment team; a recruitment hacker who can pull together candidates, clients and relationships to deliver great results.
- We’ll be getting someone who delivers what they set out to do, ensuring our talent pipelining process, and project delivery are world-class.
- We will get a great colleague, an open, communicative collaborator and someone can share our vision for the future of African human capital.
- We’ll be adding someone to our team who gets the importance of delighting our clients and partners by providing them with great meeting experiences at our conferences.
What skills do you bring?
- You’re a builder of relationships, who cares about the quality of interactions, the deepening of connections and creation of win-win situations for our clients and candidates.
- You have strong analytical skills, and can report accurately on any of your given projects.
- You are a born communicator, who gets their message across effectively when they speak and write.
- You are a commercial animal, seeing opportunity, building networks, creating wins for everyone and closing with tenacity.
- You can do the detail, understanding the value of research and the importance of accuracy.
- You can manage a project so we deliver on time and on point.
A bachelors degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
At least 3 years of experience working with a Recruitment firm in a similar capacity.
Salary: 1M gross plus commission, transport, airtime
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and use " Recruitment Associate" as the subject line.
PS: We do not solicit any application, interview or job placement fees from candidates. Any person who does so in regard to this role should be considered a fraudster and is not part of our team.