Reports to Sales and Administration Manager-Uganda
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately, while notifying company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Coordinate meetings and functions for the company
- Ensure efficient operation of the front reception area
- Office supply management- through ensuring the company supplies inventory is well kept, making requisitions for reorder’s in a timely manner to the Administration Manager
- Undertake general office work especially photo copying, binding office documents including filing and retrieval of files, documents and records, when requested.
- Coordinate appointments to show property to prospective buyers
- Handle telephone calls
- Ensures office cleanliness at all times
- Bright and friendly demeanor, with a willingness to assist with all customer and staff enquiries
- Experience working within a busy and constantly changing environment
- Outstanding communication, telephone and customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn internal software systems
- PC literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word and Excel)
- Strong accuracy and data entry skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in an autonomous capacity.