Receptionist (customer service officer)
Deadline of this Job:
Britam is a leading diversified financial services group, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange. The group has interests across the East African region and offers a wide range of financial products and services in Insurance, Asset Management, Banking and Property. The product range in Uganda include; general insurance, pensions, investment planning, wealth management, retirement planning, discretionary portfolio management, property development and private equity. We have exciting opportunities available at Britam Insurance Uganda for highly motivated individuals interested in Insurance and Asset Management
Post: Receptionist (customer service officer)
Direct Report: Operations Manager
Responsible in delivering an exceptional customer experience at the Britam head office and putting the needs of every customer at the heart of every decision-making process.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field
- At least 2- 4years’ experience in a similar position
- Learning and Researching: Rapidly learns new tasks and commits information to memory quickly; demonstrates an immediate understanding of newly presented information, gathers comprehensive information to support decision making at management level; learns from successes mid failures and seeks colleague and customer feedback.
- Working with People: Shows respect for the View and contributions of other team members; shows empathy; listens, and cares for others; consults others and shares information and expertise with them; builds team spirit and reconciles conflict; adapts to the team and fits in well.
- Applying Expertise and Technology: Applies specialist and technical expertise; uses technology to achieve work objectives; develops job knowledge and expertise (theoretical and practical) through continual professional development demonstrates an understanding of different organizational departments and functions.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; exhibits high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains own quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves projects goals.
- Following Instructions and Procedures: Follows procedures and policies; keeps to schedules; arrives punctuality for work and meetings; demonstrates commitment to the organisation; complies with legal obligations and safety requirements of the role.
- Adhering to Principles and Values: Upholds ethics and values; demonstrates integrity; accepts diversity; display individual responsibility towards the community and the environment; models the organisational values during every day interactions.
Job application procedure
If you are a graduate and consider yourself to have high levels of integrity, hardworking, self-motivated, with excellent communication and negotiation skills, please send your CV to email@example.com
1. Make sure that your application letter, CV and certificates are attached as one document
2. Indicate the vacancy as the subject of your email