Genius Hub is a recruitment firm that specializes in talent search and placement of highly skilled individuals we are looking for highly motivated and knowledgeable individual for our client as Receptionist / Administrator.
The main duties and responsibilities will include the following;
· Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude;
· Assisting clients in finding their way around the hotel;
Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs;
· Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans;
· Preparing meeting and training rooms;
· Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary;
· Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks;
· Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls;
· Sorting and distributing mail;
· Provide excellent customer service;
· Scheduling appointments;
· Inform guests of hotel rates and services;
· Make and confirm reservations for guests;
· Ensure proper room allocation;
· Register and check guests in;
· Confirm relevant guest information;
· Verify guest's payment methods;
· Issue room keys and direct guests to their rooms;
· Maintain clear and accurate records of guest room bookings;
· Compute all guest billings, accurately post charges to guest rooms and house accounts;
· Receive and transmit messages for guests;
· Listen and respond to guest queries and requests both in-person and by phone;
· Liaise with necessary staff including housekeeping and maintenance to address any problems or complaints made by guests;
· Close guest accounts and check guests out; and
· Inform housekeeping when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning.
· Diploma or bachelor’s degree in any field;
· Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field;
· Consistent, professional dress and manner;
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook; and
· Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
Interested Applicants should send their application, CVs and academic documents in one pdf document to firstname.lastname@example.org not later 18th September 2019 for the attention for the recruitment for the recruitment director.Please Quote Reference GH2019/053.