KJP is a small school in Jinja and we’re looking for motivated, hard working, driven and fun people to join our team!
Our Reception class (maximum 10 children with a teaching assistant), provides the vital transition from a play based Early Years curriculum to one which focuses on learning the basics of reading, writing and number, in preparation for Year 1. The successful candidate will be able to provide a nurturing and kind learning environment, set expectations for behavior, and develop skills and attitudes which will help our children to become lifelong, independent learners.
* Tertiary qualification in Early Years teaching
* Three years relevant teaching experience preferred, but not required
* International school experience required (British curriculum preferred)
* Excellent command of written and spoken English
* Strong positive behavior management skills
* Prior experience using the a phonics scheme required
Would be advantageous if candidate has leadership or management experience
Starting Date: Immediate
Salary: Market Related, Negotiable on experience
How to apply: Send Cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 11 October 2019