Genius Hub is a Human Capital Solutions Firm that specializes in talent search and placement of highly skilled individuals for clients in East Africa. We are looking for a highly motivated and knowledgeable individual for our client, a Cambridge Curriculum Institution as a Public Relations Coordinator.
Position: Public Relations Coordinator.
Reports to : Joint Resident Directors.
Department : Administration.
Role : The Public Relations Coordinator undertakes a planned and systematic management function to help improve the programmes and services of the school. The major accountabilities and roles are described below:
● Brand Management;
● Expanding the number of applicants to the institution;
● Training and Sensitizing of the stakeholders;
● Custodian of school documents, rules, safety/administration stationary;
● Relevant Market Research;
● Handling and drafting media policies;
● Ensuring that there is community engagement;
● Information Management & Orientation of the stakeholders;
● Organizing and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits; and
● Managing the school websites, social media and writing and/or producing presentations, reports, articles, leaflets, journals and brochures for both external and internal distribution.
● Honours degree in Business, Media studies, Marketing or Behavioral sciences is essential.
● Marketing postgraduate qualification is desirable.
● Work experience gained within the PR, marketing, fundraising, events promotion, or Journalism is an added advantage.
Interested applicants should send their applications, CVs and academic documents in one pdf document to email@example.com not later 15th Dec 2018 for the attention of the Recruitment Director.
● Please Quote Reference GH2018/009.
● Applicants can also deliver their applications to;
The Recruitment Director
Genius Hub Limited
Plot 24A Hannington Road
KSK Green Campus
P.O. Box 70434