Genius Hub is a recruitment Firm that specializes in talent search and placement of highly skilled individuals we are looking for a highly motivated and knowledgeable individual for our client as a Projects and Operations Efficiency Manager.
Our client is a global leader and pioneer in delivering affordable solar-powered solutions designed for the two billion people in the developing world without access to reliable energy. They provide distributed solar energy solutions for households and small businesses that are transforming the way people all over the world use and pay for energy and is looking for a self-motivated and qualified Projects and Operations Efficiency Manager.
The Successful candidate will be in charge of overall company projects reporting and follow up, policies formulation and implementation and overall company business reporting on all commercial KPI’s and projects and shall report directly to the General Manager.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Supervise quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Manage project team to execute operations project effectively and efficiently.
- Define scope, budget and schedule for operations project.
- Identify project risks and recommend appropriate resolutions.
- Develop project budget in consideration with cost optimization and reduction goals.
- Track, monitor and control expense based on budgetary guidelines.
- Ensure project execution within defined budget and timelines.
- Manage and lead scope changes for operations project.
- Manage resource assignment, work allocation and software and hardware requirements for operations project.
- Conduct regular project status meetings with project team.
- Address questions and concerns of project team, management and customers in professional and confident manner.
- Provide project progress status, delays and issues to customers in timely manner.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet customer expectations.
- Provide support and guidance to project team as and when needed.
- Conduct performance review and provide performance feedback to staff.
- Ensure execution of company policies.
- Ensure that company procedures are followed.
- Reporting skills, attention to detail, deadline oriented, reporting research results, confidentiality, time management, data entry management, general math skills, conversant with project management and execution.
- A minimum of a University degree with specialty in project management and planning.
- Have at least 3 years projects management hands-on experience especially in a very dynamic environment with tight timelines and high delivery focus.
- Have a good understanding of managing, supervising and reporting on projects.
- Possess very good reporting and analytical skills.
- Have very good command of common Microsoft projects reporting tools particularly excel and PowerPoint.
- A minimum of a university degree with specialty in Project management and planning.
- Possess very good organization skills!
- Have a very good understanding of processes and policies formulation and implementation.
- Experience in management at a senior level.
Interested applicants should send their applications, CVs and academic documents to firstname.lastname@example.org not later 30th April 2019 for the attention of the Recruitment Director. Please Quote Reference GH2019/019.