Bukedi Diocese Church of Uganda invites applications from born again professionals aged between 21-35 years old for Ministry work to fill the vacancy of Project Director
Knowledge, Skills and Responsibilities required for PD position:
• Be a Christian role model for children and their families.
• Must have good interpersonal relationship skills, a team builder and willing to take initiative
• Must have computer skills
• Must have working ability to apply and adapt established accounting procedures to variety of accounting transactions, problems and situations.
• Must have good oral and written communication skills in English and local languages
• Previous supervisory experience is an advantage
• Day to day project management
• Supervising other staff.
• Development of professional skills to staff Selecting and implement the child development curriculum
• Must be willing to undertake any other child related and Christian work assigned by the Diocese in partnership with compassion International, Uganda.
A minimum of Degree in Development Studies, Social Work, Education, Business Studies, Social Sciences, Community Psychology and Theology.
Computer skills and knowledge in Basic accounting are a must.
Working conditions applicable to all Staffs:
Considering the nature of the work which demands for face to face meeting with children, caregivers and church ministries and at times for emergencies and issues that demand quick technical input, the technical staff shall reside within a walkable distance to the project and shall work from a local church project premises including visiting children in their homes, schools and hospital (Those who are ill).
Should be prepared to work beyond normal working hours as need arises. May be required to travel to compassion office for official duty from time as well as for training and staff retreat.
Job application procedure
The interested candidates should submit or hand deliver their hand written applications, Curriculum Vitae,Copies of their academic documents, recommendation from their Priests or Pastors: not later than Friday, 29th March, 2019 to the undersigned:
The Diocesan Secretary
P. O. Box 170, Tororo.
N.B: Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.