Reports to: Joint Resident Directors.
Role: The Principal is an administrative supervisor of the Junior & High Schools. She/he is a reflective practitioner who uses enquiry learning strategies to create positive learning environments which motivate and challenge all learners to become self-regulated, life-long learners and leaders. The Major accountabilities are described below;
- Supervision of the Head of the Junior & High Schools;
- Harmonization of the strategies of the Junior & High Schools;
- Development of the strategy of the entire school;
- Managing the Academic and training facilities;
- Handling of the school Administration duties;
- Overall discipline and relationship management of the parents, teachers and students;
- Management of the performance management and reward system of the team;
- Planning and coordination of the student’s activities;
- Promote and safe guard the welfare of the children and teachers;
- Marketing and Risk Management;
- Enhancement of the community relations within the school;
- In charge of growth of income of the school;
- Financial responsibility and budgeting for the school; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Executive Directors.
- Qualified teacher, Honours degree is essential and Master’s Degree is desirable;
- Registered with a professional body;
- Married with a family is added advantage;
- 5 years and above teaching and leadership experience in Cambridge Curriculum School; and
- Experience in a similar role is an added advantage.
Interested applicants should send their applications, CVs and academic documents in one pdf document to email@example.com not later 30th May 2019 for the attention of the Recruitment Director.
Please Quote Reference GH2019/016.