Applicants should be Ugandans in possession of an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering; or Civil Engineering; or Automotive and Power Engineering; Statistics; or Economics; or Commerce; or Business Administration; or Environmental Studies from a recognised University/Institution.
The incumbent will be responsible to the Senior Petroleum Officer for performing the following duties:-
- Assisting in preparation of procedures, formats and documentation for site inspections, licensing, downstream petroleum operations, facilities and installations;
- Participating in evaluation of applications for construction permits and operating licenses;
- Ensuring that approved downstream petroleum facilities and installations meet the stipulated standards;
- Assisting in maintaining a register of approved/issued permits and licenses;
- Preparing reports on monitoring and inspection of downstream petroleum operations, facilities and installations in liaison with the Petroleum Officer/Monitoring and Inspection;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.