Case Hospital is an 80-bed modern facility equipped with the latest technologies in health-care. Case is a full-service hospital with dedicated and professional staff; state-of-the-art Operating Theatre, Intensive Care Unit, Dialysis Unit, Children’s Ward, Full range of imaging: Digital X-ray, Fluoroscopy, CT Scan, MRI, Mammogram, Cardiography, Ultrasound, Laboratories, Immunization, and HIV management. The facility is renowned for excellence in all medical specialties with both out-patient and in-patients care. Other services include physiotherapy, ambulance services, and a dedicated Labor-Suite with antenatal and postnatal care. The facility is open 24 hours, seven days a week.
- Ensure that the calculation of earnings and deductions are accurate and completed in a timely manner, in compliance with the Income-tax statute and URA guidelines, and CASE hospital remuneration policies.
- Collaborate with Human Resources on these matters, as necessary.
- Process payroll information associated with newly hired employees, terminated employees, wage verification, withholding allowances, pay/salary rate changes, status changes, benefit deductions, and direct deposits.
- Respond to payroll inquiries and requests by members of staff and other internal and external users of payroll data.
- Research and troubleshoot payroll discrepancies, and resolve any payroll related issues.
- Responsible for the preparation of employee and employer schedules of NSSF, and any other pension scheme (as per hospitality rem and benefits policy); electronically remitting employer and employee contributions to NSSF, and any other pension schemes.Responsible for ensuring that the monthly PAYE, WT, and LST are filed timely and accurately.
- Review, verify and ensure proper accounting and accuracy for all payroll transactions, benefits, and accruals.
- Contact and resolve with HR any discrepancies and related questions.
- Responsible for periodic payroll audit schedules and work on any inquiries by auditors for areas of responsibility pertaining to Payroll.
Other Attention to detail, ability to work in a high paced environment and manage stress under pressure, while multitasking when meeting deadlines.
Please bring your application (CV, Cover letter and academic Documents) to HR Department at Case Hospital or apply on our website casemedcare.org, clearly indicating the position being applied for. The closing date for all applications is Friday, Sept 13th, 2019 at 5 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.