Luigi Giussani Institute of Higher Education (LGIHE) is a local Organization accredited and recognised by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE).
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education / Development Studies
- At least five years of working experience in the vocational education sector.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and team-work skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent computer skills in Ms Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Send your application (specifying the position you are applying for) accompanied by an updated CV and copies of your relevant documents to: Human Resource Manager, LGIHE (Opposite Total Petrol Station) Sentamu Jagenda Rd, Luzira, Kampala, Tel: 0414222517 or via email (not more than 2MB attachments): email@example.com
Deadline: 22nd February 2019