2 Part time Occupational Safety and Health Lecturers
Organization: Exceed Institute of Safety, Management and Technology (EISMAT)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Institute Principal
Exceed Institute of Safety, Management and Technology (EISMAT) is the first and leading institution in Uganda with a strong commitment to increase access to occupational safety and health (OSH) information and skills of the population of Uganda. We deliver our commitment through provision of sustainable OSH education; training, consultancy, research, innovations and community engagement services.
Job Summary: The part time Occupational Safety and Health Lecturer will teach OSH-related courses. Applicants will also be expected participate in institutional activities and provide academic advice to students. It is also expected that the candidate remains professionally active in the OSH field.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate must hold a Master’s Degree and relevant international Qualifications in Occupational Safety, Health & Environmental Management
· A strong commitment to Occupation Safety and Health.
· Demonstrable skills in oral and written communications.
Ability to work in teams.
· Ability to teach courses through alternative delivery methods.
How to Apply:
Submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org;
· A cover letter
· An updated version of your CV
· Academic documents
· Proof of your past experience
· Previous Applicants need not apply
For any inquiries; call the numbers 0705-336066 or email email@example.com