Post: Officer Media Management
• ONLY online applications will be considered.
• Applicants are required to scan and attach copies of the required academic documents e.g. Transcript, O’level, A’level, Degree certiﬁcates.
• Each attachment must not exceed the limit of 1MB and ONLY Portable Document Format (pdf) is allowed.
• Academic documents for the successful candidates will be vetted and background checks conducted before they are considered for appointment into the Authority. Applicants with forged academic documents will not be considered and will be prosecuted.
• All appointments are subject to a six months probationary period and subsequent conﬁrmation in service will be based on an individual’s satisfactory performance.
• This job advert will run from Monday 4th February, 2019 until Tuesday 5th March 2019 at 11:59pm.
Job application procedure
Visit the URA website: https://ura.go.ug and follow the link “CAREERS EXPERIENTIAL HIRING” to view the detailed job description, select and apply for the job of your choice. URA is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge money during recruitment