Opportunity Bank (U) Ltd is a leading provider of microfinance services in Uganda with huge expansion plans. The Bank is a member of the MyBucks SA group, a leading FINTECH provider and Opportunity International, a global microfinance institution serving over 3 Million in different countries.
Job Summary: The Network Administrator will install, support and manage the networks and computer systems that keep information flowing. They implement and maintain network hardware and software, troubleshoot network problems, and ensure network security, availability & performance standards.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analysing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree
- Possess relevant professional qualifications and experience
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their signed application letters together with their curriculum vitae to: The Human Resource Manager, Opportunity Bank Uganda Limited, Plot 1259, Old Kira road, P.O. Box 33513, Kampala. Uganda
Email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 14th January 2019