- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with team members to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience in code versioning tools (Git).
- Knowledge of Flutter a big plus.
Experience in Android application development using geolocation, SQLite, and integration with an application API serving JSON data. Additional knowledge of PHP using a LAMP stack is a bonus.
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send a self-introduction letter, updated Curriculum Vitae with clear photo and relevant certificates.