Applicants should be Ugandans in possession of an Bachelor of Science Degree in Extractive Metallurgical Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Industrial Chemistry from a recognised University/Institution.
The incumbent will be responsible to the Senior Mineral Dresser for performing the following duties:-
- Testing mineral and ore separation processes and methods for upgrading ores;
- Test running small pilots for small scale miners;
- Adapting laboratory results to industrial scale;
- Evaluating mineral processing methods used in the country;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.