EarthEnable has ONE (1) position open for a staff member to analyze dust samples for jiggers, process hand rinse samples and prepare dust and stool samples for overseas shipment. The position requires microscopy for analysis of jiggers, vacuum filtration of hand rinse and dust samples from floors, and minimal processing of dust and soil samples (no DNA extraction).
A sterile technique is required.
This role will also require supervising the day-to-day work, four other staff member who will collect biological samples and collect and process observational data.
- Prior experience with microscopy, biological sample processing, and sterile technique
- Master’s graduate
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with local and international staff
- Proficient in Lesoga or Luganda and fluent in English
- Commitment to work for the entire 8 months
- Experience with identification of jiggers in a lab or clinical setting
Deadline 3 weeks from now
Please send CV and two references from prior jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org