We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketeer who will be responsible for the growth of leads and customers.
Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Develop strategic marketing plans to deliver against company objectives.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Direct and evaluate market research to anticipate changes in customer behavior and market needs and provides relevant insights to management.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Ensure design guidelines and product naming conventions are developed and maintained across all marketing activities.
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads and conversions.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords, Twitter and Facebook campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing
If you are interested in this position kindly submit your application through your BrighterMonday account.