Applicants should be Ugandans in possession of an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Psychology or Social Sciences; or Business Administration; or Public Administration; or Management from a recognized University /Institution.
The incumbent will be responsible to the Senior Management Analyst for performing the following duties:-
- Reviewing efficiency of Public Service operational structures, systems and procedures and formulating proposals on simplified and standardized work systems;
- Collecting, analyzing and collating data on all Public Service delivery structures and operational systems;
- Studying and proposing work equipment and facilities that fit the human body, its movements and its cognitive abilities;
- Researching and designing operational systems and procedures that combat inefficiency and wastage;
- Undertaking functional analysis and job analysis and up-dating the data based on job information in the Public Service;
- Identifying institutional inconsistence, areas of resource waste, duplications and overlaps in the Public Service;
- Making follow-ups on the performance of approved structures and systems;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.