Minimum QualificationApplicants should be Ugandans in possession of an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Economics; or Social Sciences from a recognised University/Institution.
The incumbent will be responsible to the Senior Labour Officer for performing the following duties:-
- Processing Documents (involving the evaluation of applications, job orders, vetting process and clearance processing);
- Developing and updating database of the department in regard to licenses and bank guarantees of the recruitment companies;
- Developing and updating database for all immigrant workers;
- Assisting in the coordination of the private recruitment companies for externalisation of labour;
- Monitoring the performance of accredited pre-departure orientation training institutions.
- Monitoring and evaluating recruitment activities;
- Assisting in the inspection of offices for the recruitment companies;
- Preparing departmental reports;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.