Opportunity Bank (U) Ltd is a leading provider of microfinance services in Uganda with huge expansion plans. The Bank is a member of the MyBucks SA group, a leading FINTECH provider and Opportunity International, a global microfinance institution serving over 3 Million in different countries. Opportunity Bank seeks suitably qualified candidates to fill the following available positions;
IT CHANNELS SUPERVISOR
The Supervisor, IT Channels will support Bank’s electronic products and services through development, testing and deployment of the products, easing the process of banking thus improving on the overall performance using the available technologies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• The jobholder will maintain optimum system uptime figures for Ebanking, Mobile Banking and other digital platforms
• Oversee daily backup of the channels and ensure the backups are usable.
• Provides prompt, efficient, quality service to end-users;
• Provides prompt and professional support for ALERTS, ATM, and E-banking, Mobile Banking and any other digital platform the Bank will take on.
• Enhance his understanding of all electronic banking systems and related applications on a day-to-day basis through practice and self-driven learning;
• Acts to minimize operating costs by resolving all possible Payments system faults locally (in-house) without need for escalation to Group IT or Vendors;
• The jobholder will also test and implement all electronic banking payment systems implementation requests;
• Adheres to bank Group IT standards and procedures in performing duties.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their signed application letters together with their curriculum vitae not later than Monday I4th January 2019 to The Human Resources Manager, Opportunity Bank Uganda Limited, Plot I259, Old Kiira Road, P. O. Box 33513 Kampala or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org