Full-Time / Part-Time: Full Time
Job Function: Intern Duration: 3 Months
Asigma Capital, an advisory firm that combines finance, operations engineering and data analytics to add value to East-African SMEs is seeking an investment analyst intern in its Kampala office. The successful candidate will provide primary support to the Business Strategy and Investment Teams. This internship is designed to allow the successful candidate to work regularly scheduled hours during which they will be trained in the various specialties at Asigma Capital.
- Assist with data analysis projects related to the research process.
- Business strategy development and research.
- Create interactive visualizations, models and reports.
Graduate with a first class degree or Student working towards a first class degree in Engineering, Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Computer Science, Actuarial Science, Economics, and Mathematical Sciences and with:
- Interest in data analytics, business strategy and investment research
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and/or SQL.
- Strong, pro-active communication skills.
- Displays a high level of energy and personal commitment to teamwork.
- Multi-talented and able to take on tasks outside of academic specialties.
About Asigma Capital
Asigma Capital is a corporate and investment advisory firm that leverages data analytics and technology to add value to SMEs.
Our key edge is the use of data analytics to develop operations strategies, and also to advise on the development of management systems needed to generate system efficiency, together with operational improvements that unlock value.
Interested and qualified candidates should sen their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking their subject line as " Investment Analyst Intern"