Directly to CHIEF OPERATION OFFICER
The Inventory control manager is a crucial position in the organization that is responsible for directing the company's inventory control and inventory record accuracy programs that include the execution of inventory management strategy. This position is basically responsible for overseeing each and every shipping and receiving operations. The inventory control manager's responsibilities comprise managing, controlling as well as monitoring the activities related to inventory management. It also includes interacting with the personnel involved in various functions like material planning, warehousing, inventory control, master scheduling, receiving and shipping, etc., ensuring compliance with all the needs of the internal as well as external customers and the organization's facility system.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide the necessary leadership that is associated with building as well as maintaining a strong inventory management workforce.
• To manage and coordinate the activities of all the staff members engaged in inventory control and inventory record accuracy.
• To execute the strategic inventory plan and to manage and supervise the processes developed by the material management department in order to align with the corporate objectives.
• To lead the organization's inventory-related teams and provide leadership for the training and development of departmental personnel.
• To maintain inventory as required by the sales and operations planning process, customer requirements, production schedules, and corporate inventory management objectives.
• To review the current inventory positions for the raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods and to provide a monthly summary of the same and to present it during the meeting.
• BSc/ BA in business, Logistics, or related field.
• Proven experience as an inventory manager or similar position.
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
• Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
• Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
• An analytical mind with strong math skills.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Reliable and trustworthy.