Deadline of this Job:13th December 2019
The Rural Electrification Agency (REA) is the Secretariat of the Rural Electrification Board (REB) as established by Statutory instrument 2001 No. 75. The REA‘s mainfunction is to oversee the management of the Rural Electrification Fund (REF) and facilitate the development and implementation of rural electrification projects under several sources of funding.
ln order to strengthen its Human Resource Capacity to fulfill the above intention, REA is seeking to recruit a Ugandan national suitably qualified to fill the following vacancy:
Post: Internal Auditor - Technical
GRADE: REA 6
Reporting to: Senior internal Auditor - Technical
The incumbent will be required to diligently perform the positions key responsibilities which are but not limited to:
• Prepare activity audit plans, execute audit assignments in line with the annual audit work-plan and write audit reports for review by Supervisor.
• Follow up recommendations from previous audits and report on them accordingly.
• Maintain a coordinated and well-referenced audit filing system.
• Undertake technical audit investigations/special audits as tasked by the supervisor.
• Execute any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
The candidate should possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
• A Honors degree in Electrical Engineering
• Three (3) years’ experience in audit gained in the Public Sector preferably in the Energy Industry.
• Ability to gather, analyze and evaluate audit evidence, prepare and present concise audit reports.
• Familiarity with audit tools, techniques, audit work programs, audit testing, and sampling, assembling working papers.
• A person of high ethics and moral integrity
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint and advanced excel)
Job application procedure
A typed cover letter, together with a current CV, copies of academic transcripts and certificates plus names and addresses of 3 reputable referees should be directly submitted by 04:00 pm on 13th December 2019 to:
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
RURAL ELECTRIFICATION AGENCY
PLOT 10 WINDSOR LOOP KOLOLO
2ND FLOOR, HOUSE OF HOPE
PO BOX 7317
REA is An Equal Opportunity Employer And Does Not Charge Application Fee
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.