We are a delivery company in Uganda. We need an independent administrator to organize our day-to-day office administration work. As the work responsibility requires a variety of function, you shall be highly organized and able to multitask with ease. You should also be familiar with procurement, recruitment, accounting, MS word, MS excel, and google spreadsheets. In this role, you will be responsible for reporting to General Manager - Operation.
Please fill in and upload your document in the form.
As CourieMate require additional information from you, please apply in the above form as well.
- Track transactions on petty cash and report any discrepancies
- Prepare client invoice, payment voucher and receipt document
- Procure office stationery and supplies, and manage/maintain these office supplies
- Procure and manage office assset
- Conduct a variety of subscription work including URSB, KCCA, URA, bank, and other organizations
- Assist recruitment activity and conduct payroll work
- Monitor fleet (vehicle) repair and maintenance
- Other related works
- Independent professional worker without supervision
- 3-5 years of proven experience as an Administrator, Administration manager or relevant role
- Experience in procurement, recruitment, petty cash handling, and accounting.
- Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, in particular)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- An analytical mindset with
Salary range is 600,000sh-1,000,000sh NET, however, it depends on the skill and experience that you have.