- Talent Identification, Onboarding, Development, and Retention of quality talent.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Learning and Development Program.
- Ensure that the line managers implement the coaching framework.
- Put in place a Career Development Plan.
- Ensure effective Employee Benefits Administration.
- Update all staff medical records and liaise with the medical provider to ensure all staff medical attention as appropriate.
- Ensure effective management of all staff performance and in compliance with the Management Performance Policy.
- Ensure timely submission of Evaluation Reports on a monthly basis.
- Follow up with all Line Managers to ensure timely administration of PIP’s.
- Staff Induction.
Ensure adherence and compliance of all HR Policies and Labour Law.
- Bachelors Commerce Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Higher Diploma in HRM from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 to 5 years of work experience in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in Workforce/HR Analytics is an added advantage.
- Knowledge and a thorough understanding of the employment act.
- Grievance handling and the ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective presentation skills.