Deadline of this Job: 10th January 2019
Duty Station: Kampala , Uganda , East Africa , 256
A fast growing primary boarding school is looking for suitable staff to fill the following positions:
1. Deputy Head Teacher/Academics applicants must have the following:
- Must have the ability to interpret the curriculum and guide teacher on its interpretation.
- Must be able to support teachers on the curriculum implementation
- Must be able to carry out assessment and evaluation of curriculum implementation
- Must be independent, initiative and do innovative work.
- Must be computer literate
- A minimum qualification say a Diploma in Education or a Degree is an added advantage.
- Having a post graduate qualification in management / administration is added advantage.
Fully qualified primary teacher with relevant experience in the subject and self motivated independent work.
Job application procedure
Applications with relevant CV and two referees should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org should reach not letter than 10th January 2019.