Our client is an established provider of currency trading solutions with presence in Kenya, Nigeria and now in Uganda.
The Client seeks to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent person.
We are looking for creative problem solver. Developing relationships with our clients and helping to address critical business initiatives is the most important element of this role. Our Head of Sales are self-starters that see tremendous personal upside with a solid company and embrace an entrepreneurial approach to their work. Regardless if you have foreign exchange sales experience, if you have the right attitude and desire to succeed, this is an excellent opportunity to grow your career. Client is a pioneering and trusted cross border payments provider offering world leading, forward-thinking service, unrivalled access to more than 3 continents and one of the largest networks of payment processing in the industry.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Selling foreign exchange solutions for business payments
- Understanding your clientsʼ unique payment and FX needs
- Calling…meeting….selling value
- Building a pipeline of opportunities to meet revenue/sales target
- Prospecting new clients and working with existing clients to drive growth
- Gain an understanding of our online payment platform and teach clients how to use the platform
- Negotiate and close new deals
- Work with internal teams to onboard new clients and assist in transactions for existing clients
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 7+ years of business development/sales experience
- Experience with FX, finance, e-commerce, SaaS, and technology sales preferred
- Bachelorʼs Degree
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
- Track record of meeting sales targets in business development / new sales
- Ability to hit KPI targets
- Proven sales approach to engage new clients and growing additional revenue from existing clients
- Willing to learn and apply new ideas to generate business
- He/she should be computer literate (MS Word, Google, Excel and Internet)
- He/she should have Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- The ideal person should posses Good time management skills
- He/she should be able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
WHAT THE CLIENT IS OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate as well as other benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th March 2020 subject heading, as HEAD OF SALES. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.