Graduates and Finalists
Ernest & Young
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, 18th may 2018
Who We Are
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services (TAS). We are 260,000 people based in 728 ofﬁces in 150 countries, organized into 28 Regions and four areas. At EY we are committed to doing our part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and conﬁdence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for young, talented professionals with energy, enthusiasm and commitment; who are looking to grow their career in a fulﬁlling and rewarding professional environment. The selected candidates will have a great opportunity to work with a pool of highly qualiﬁed and experienced professionals in all spheres of our practice. .
GRADUATES AND FINALISTS (Several Positions)
In an effort to improve and expand our capacity to effectively serve our clients in the region, We are looking for self - motivated high performing individuals to join our Assurance (Audit), Tax and TAS teams.
Candidates interested in joining should have: Academic Qualiﬁcations! Experience
- First or Second Class Upper Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university.
- Full or part ACCA or CPA qualiﬁcation is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other language is a Plus).
- Proﬁcient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Self-motivated and positive attitude.
- Willingness to team.
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy.
- Desire to exceed expectations.
Job application procedure
If you believe you are a high performer and have the skills and qualiﬁcations outlined above, kindly submit your CV and relevant testimonials in support of your academic qualiﬁcations online
Go to www.ey.com/careers
1. In the top right hand comer where you see a ﬂag, change location and select Uganda.
2. Select students then job search.
3. Under the location drop down, choose Uganda and click search for jobs. All Ugandan vacancies will appear. You can also search for the speciﬁc vacancy using the job number highlighted below.
4. Choose the appropriate vacancy and apply:-
- If you want to join ASSURANCE (AUDIT) choose the vacancy labeled Assistant
- Assurance KAM0001E
- If you want to join TAX choose the vacancy labeled Stall Business Tax KAM0001 F
- If you want to join TAS choose the vacancy labeled Business - Advisor Transaction
- Advisory KAM0001G
- If you want to join Forensics (FIDS) choose the vacancy labeled Associate Forensics KAM0001H
Deadline-for application is Friday, 18th may 2018; Please ensure that you upload your CV, transcript/testimonial, - A Level certificates, CPA, ACCA, CFA or any other relevant qualiﬁcation & certiﬁcates. Applications without certiﬁcates will be invalid. Please note that Ernst Young is an equal opportunity employer and only successful candidates will be contacted. For more information contact us on Tel No: 0414343520