It has the following vacancy: PROMISING GRADUATE TRAINEE
on a One Year Contract
• Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering/ Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or the equivalent from a recognized University.
• A certified copy of the academic transcript or testimonials.
• Programming experience
• Basic accounting knowledge is an added advantage.
• The candidate must be a quick learner, not afraid to ask questions and be humble.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Write source code according to specifications
• Compile the program before submitting the code and make sure the program works properly before handing it over.
• Debug source code and write corrections
• Report on the progress made
• Advise the Support Engineers what to test from the Loan Performer interface
• Review code from Co-Programmers
• And any other duties as assigned by management
The applicant for this position may expect:
To be trained in Loan Performer and the Loan Performer source code, to work full time, receive a contract for one (1) year and a monthly net salary package of UGX 400,000/= with a chance of recruitment as a normal staff after 1 year.
Closing date for all above: 25th February 2020 at 18:00 hrs.
Interested candidates can submit their CVs and Academic documents