· Coordinate assignment of all GPS tracker installation tasks.
· Ensure data for all installed trackers is appropriately entered in the monitoring software on a daily basis.
· Detect all faulty devices and arrange to fix them with GPS tracker technicians.
· Manage GPS tracking software on a daily basis, create and improve alarms and reports.
· Monitor and manage offline GPS tracking devices on a daily basis and ensure resolution in a timely manner.
· Recommend improvements for appropriate GPS tracking management.
· Help with any other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
· Technical Diploma or equivalent
· Excellent computer skills, ability to learn and operate new software solutions
· Perfect communication and cooperation skills
· Ability to structure work tasks in fast and dynamic environment
· Similar experience would be considered as an advantage
· High sense of responsibility, preciseness, ability to plan and set priorities.
· High attention to details, problem solving approach.
· Ability to efficiently work in a fast-paced environment while producing high quality and accurate work.