- Develop and execute strategy and SMART goals for the business in line with the company’s strategic plan, keeping with the vision outlined by the Board of Directors, drive profitability and, technological and operational efficiency.
- Prepare strategic goals, business development strategy, objectives, budgets, policies, and procedures to enhance the company’s market share, revenue growth, profitability, and return on investment and get it approved from board of directors.
- Regularly review the operating results of the company & compare them to established objectives and goals, and follow-up to ensure appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Be responsible and accountable for cascading and executing company strategy, company vision and objectives across the business and facilitating the delivery of the same.
- Provide inspired leadership at all times.
- Set high standards of service and coordinate business activities to ensure a professional work culture delivering quality and excellent performance at all times across all levels.
- Define and implement best practice policies across the business.
- Responsible for building strategic partnerships and alliances and upholding the business reputation.
- Timely presentation of regular management and statutory reports to the board that present a true picture of the business at that time period.
- Responsible for the integrity, accuracy, and completeness of data management and reporting in the business.
- Ensure the business operations meet all required regulatory, technical and statutory parameters.
- Responsible for business development and tendering for new projects.
- Oversee day to day operations of the business.
- Degree in Business-related field.
- Previous working experience in Business Growth in Uganda
- At least 10 years working experience.