Roles and Duties of Financial Advisors.
Insurance Financial Advisors typically do the following:
• Prospecting - Call potential clients to expand their customer base
• Hold conversations with prospective clients to get data about their financial resources and advise on suitable cover.
• Explain the features and Benefits of various products to clients.
• Have face to face meetings with clients for needs-based discovery and thereafter close a sale.
• Servicing Clients and Relationship management
• Make sales presentations in companies
• Establish worksites for presentation, activation purpose.
• Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients
• Policy contracts delivery to clients.
• Maintain client’s records