We are looking for a Finance Manager with the career progression to become our CFO Finance.
Experienced Finance Manager with extensive exposure to import / export business.
Foreign currency trading. Group and statutory reporting.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will oversee budget processes relating to work plans, annual forecasts, realignments and all other budgeting processes.
· Manage month end close out processes including review of financial transactions entered into SAP Business One ERP software to ensure quality, timely recording and submission of expense reports, bank reconciliations.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual expenditure reports for the Group.
· Handling of Accounting and Finance
· Group and statutory reporting
· Tax and Vat returns
· Prepare and manage internal and external audits
· Approve day to day expenditure requests
· Budget preparation
· Debt collection
· Supplier payments local and international
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant must hold a first degree in Accounting;
· Professional accounting qualification will be an added advantage
· Previous exposure and experience with SAP Business One ERP/Accounting.
· Possess a high standard of personal and professional integrity
· Excellent interpersonal skills and team building
· High level of attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
· Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work on multiple tasks
· Previous experience in handling project start and close-out activities
· Minimum of 8 years’ experience
· Capable to manage a team of 5 account staff
· Act as internal and external point of contact for stakeholders.
· Act as member of the management team of 3 Senior Managers including the Managing Director.