Job Position: Finance Assistant
Reports to: Finance Director
Organisation Legacy Group
Department: Finance Dept.
Knowledge of general accounting and bookkeeping practices, as well as a strong work ethic, are required.
1. Post daily transactions in QuickBooks, and updating financial spreadsheets.
2. Check and scrutinize invoices for accuracy and submit them to accounts for payment.
3. Serve the in the capacity of Personal assistant to Finance Director.
4. Follow up and ensure that accounts reports are submitted in right time.
5. Assist with the collection and management of client account balances.
6. Write petty cash requests on behalf of the staff and seek approvals.
7. Investigate and resolve any client account discrepancies.
8. Report any disconcerting discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the Finance Director.
9. Work with Accounts team in preparing daily and monthly reports and invoices to tenants.
10. Answers questions and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as requested.
11. Assist Accounts staff in preparation of annual Audit.
12. Process and reconcile bank deposits.
13. Attend finance department and company-wide meetings.
14. Assist with financial reporting to Directors.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (KSAs) Required
Education attainment •
Bachelor’s in Accounting or equivalent experience.
A qualification in accounts or Finance management.
Knowledge of Quick books, MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
CPA Qualification is a must have requirement
• Basic knowledge of client care •
• Attention to details.
Similar work experience in a hotel or apartment building is a plus.
At least 3 years of experience as a Finance Assistant
Interested candidates should send their cv and cover letter to email@example.com Before 17th January 2020