Position: Finance and Admin Associate
Organization: Impact Water
The Finance and Admin Associate will
contribute to the day-to-day financial and administrative activities of the
organization, and play a key role in adhering and implementing company finance
and administration policies. The Finance and Admin Associate will be assigned
ongoing responsibilities in finance, including bookkeeping, Quickbooks
transaction entries, report preparation, bank reconciliation, and others. The
Finance and Admin Associate will also ensure that the organization is tax
compliant and payments are sent in a timely manner, among other
Specific position responsibilities
- Ensure all aspects of financial
reporting are recorded accurately and documented properly.
- Ensure the organization is in
compliance with all tax policies and that all taxes are filed by the 10th
of each month without exception to meet the deadline of the 15th.
- Design and implement systems and
procedures, when and where needed, ensuring effective internal controls
and minimizing risks with the assistance of the Finance and Admin Manager.
- Monitor proper management of cash flow
ensuring accountability and transparency at all times.
- Ensure that all transactions are
recorded in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
supported by relevant and verifiable source documents.
- Ensure that monthly account
reconciliations are performed and appropriate plans are put in place and
executed, as applicable, to resolve unreconciled differences
- Assist in the preparation of monthly
and quarterly financial reports.
- Provide active support to the Customer
Service Team and Installations Team as needed.
- Post payments in a proactive manner on
the bank platforms. Ensure all documentation related to bank payments is
uploaded on Dropbox. Create bank payments summary sheet.
- Manage encashment process, ensuring
encashment is submitted in a timely manner and all files for encashment
are well organized.
- Degree in accounting
- Holder of ACCA/CPA qualifications
- Two years experience with accounting
- At least 3 years working experience in
accounting and general financial management.
- Excellent written and oral
communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Attention to detail, ability to
prioritize and manage multiple tasks
Qualified applicants should submit their cover letter,
certificate of good conduct curriculum vitae, copies of certified academic
credentials and contact information for 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of
business ASAP. Use " Finance and Admin Associate" as the subject line.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.