1. supervisor shall be responsible for monitoring the workers as they carry out their daily tasks.
2. Ensuring the gardens are properly catered to and are clean.
3. To ensure that the animals are well fed and their area is well cleaned
4. Be responsible record Keeping.
5. Be responsible for ensuring the company property is safe.
6. Open the stores and the animal area and keep the keys safe.
7. Work hand in hand with the Farm Consultant and Agronomists.
Qualification and competencies required
1. A UACE certificate is required however a Diploma, preferably any Agricultural or business fields will be an added advantage
2. Minimum 2 years of experience as a Supervisor
3. Knowledge of principles and practices of farming
4. Ability to work unsupervised
5. Self-driven, energetic, creative, persuasive, confident and a persistent individual