Job Title: External Audit
Organization: Wizarts Foundation
Duty Station: Ntinda, Kampala- Uganda
Wizarts Foundation is a Non- Governmental Organization that specializes in communication for Development and behavioral change. We believe that information is a vital tool that can be used to influence people attitudes and behavior and therefore we use this tool through our programming to bring about a positive social change in communities.
Wizarts Foundation is seeking the services of an audit firm to carry out organizational audit for the year end 31stDecember. The audit firm should be a reputable entity with a wide range of services at reasonable costs. Below are the Terms of Reference for your quotation:
Objective of the assignment
The objective of this assignment is to ensure that organization’s internal controls, processes, guidelines and policies are adequate, effective and in compliance with governmental requirements, industry standards, donor requirements andthe organization’s policies; that reporting mechanisms prevent errors in financial statements.
Timing and duration
· Applicant should detail needed timing and duration for the full completion of audit assignment.
· The first assignment will be a financial audit for accounting period 01/01/2018 -31/12/2018.
· The methodology will be detailed in the Engagement letter. The audit will be conducted in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (ISAs), as promulgated by the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (the “IAASB”).
· As part of the exercise, the Auditor will consider, solely for the purpose of planning the audit and determining the nature, timing, and extent of audit procedures, the organization’s internal control over financial reporting.
· In accordance with the ISAs the Auditor will communicate certain matters related to the conduct and results of the audit to those charged with governance. The Auditor will provide the final audit report and Management Letter at the end of the assignment.
· Engagement letter
· Draft audit report
· Final report and Management Letter (ML)
Resources to be provided·
· We shall provide key organizational-related documents that are necessary for the performance of the assignment, prior to the start or during theaudit exercise. The Finance and Admin manager and Accountant will work closely with the Auditor and will play supportive role during the exercise.
Information and key documents will be provided upon start of the assignment.
Payment shall be made after the completion and submission of Final audit report and Management Letter
To apply, you must be a Registered Audit Firm with evidence of experience and expertise. In addition, recommendations from previous clients are required.
How to Apply:
Interested audit firms are required to submit detailed technical and financial proposals to undertake the assignment, not later than the 31st of October 2019.
The technical and financial proposals can be delivered to our physical address on
Plot 1, Kimera road, Ntinda shopping center (2nd Floor) or sent by email to: email@example.com
For more details, please contact Wizarts Foundation on 0783170622.