Genius Hub is a Human Capital Solutions Firm that specializes in talent search and placement of highly skilled individuals for clients in East Africa. We are looking for a highly motivated and knowledgeable individual for our client, a Leading Cambridge Curriculum School in Uganda as a Deputy Head Teacher.
Position: Deputy Head Teacher.
Reports to: Principal.
Role: The Deputy Head Teacher will deputize the Head Teacher in the running of the School. She/he is a reflective practitioner who uses enquiry learning strategies to create positive learning environments which motivate and challenge all learners to become self-driven, life-long learners and leaders. The Major accountabilities are described below;
- Deputize the Head Teacher;
- Supervision of the School’s activities in liaison with the Head Teacher;
- Harmonization of the Annual strategy of the School;
- Management of the performance management and reward system of the faculty;
- Overall relationship management of the parents, teachers and students;
- Managing academic and training facilities;
- Handling of the School Administration duties;
- In charge of growth of income of the school;
- Planning and coordination of the annual school calendar;
- Promote and safe guard the welfare of the students and teachers;
- Enhancement of the community relations within the school; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Head Teacher / Board of Directors.
- Qualified teacher, Honours degree is essential and Master’s Degree is desirable;
- Registered with a professional body;
- Married with a family is added advantage;
- 5 years and above teaching and leadership experience in Cambridge Curriculum School; and
- Experience in a similar role is an added advantage.
Interested applicants should send their applications, CVs and academic documents in one pdf document to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15th May 2019 for the attention of the Recruitment Director.
Please Quote Reference GH2019/018.