Banar Collections Ltd is the leading debt collection agency and credit consultancy firm in Uganda, offering services mainly to Commercial Banks, Government and Corporate Institutions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling outsourced debts and meeting collection targets in order to maintain a positive cash ﬂow.
- Perform skip tracing activities involving looking tor debtors whose whereabouts is unknown.
- Generate client statements and Demand Letters and manage the escalation process.
- Allocate payments to respective debt accounts so that debtor information and balances are kept accurate.
- Support the debt portfolio management, to ensure that the portfolio is accurate and up-to-date.
- Identify and manage sticky non responsive accounts and/or escalate for case management.
- Deal with and manage client correspondence to ensure service level expectations are attained and maintained within the acceptable turn-around time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should preferably hold Bachelor’s Degrees in Law, Economics, Business Administration, or Commerce or relevant ﬁeld. Additional qualiﬁcations in Banking or Credit are an added advantage.
- Relevant work experience of working in a debt collection environment is an added advantage but not mandatory. Computer literacy is essential and mandatory
- integrity, Innovativeness, Excellence, Assertive negotiation skills, Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, telephone manners and techniques and ability to assess issues/situations
- Ability to understand terms and conditions of contracts and outline a resolute collection strategy.
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encourage to send an application letter together with a detailed CV and copies of academic qualifications via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to;
Banar Collections Ltd,
P.O. Box 26113 Kampala,
4th Floor, Kanjokya House,
Plot 90, Kanjokya Street, Kamwokya Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 22nd February 2019