MENA Sports Consulting Uganda Ltd trading as Betin Uganda operates under license by the Logispin Group, which is one of Europe’s largest and most successful betting and gaming brands operating across Europe and Africa. The company draws upon the best practices in both Europe and Africa and its directors utilise their combined experience of over 150 years in the gaming industry to bring you the very best products and services. It operates a full online and offline sports betting and lotteries product portfolio.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming calls and emails and offer solutions to customer queries while maintaining the set quantitative and qualitative standards of customer contacts.
- Exercise professionalism at all times in responding to customers regardless of the issue or customer’s demeanor and must successfully handle difficult or sensitive issues.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of company products by researching required information using available resources and revising material on product dynamics and product changes.
- Educate and advise customers on all aspects of Betin products to enhance customer satisfaction and ARPU (Average Revenue per User).
- Use appropriate Call center systems, processes and procedures to resolve customer issues accurately and promptly at every point of contact.
- Route calls and emails to an appropriate resource.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures by logging in all customer queries and complaints to assist in follow up and compilation of data for trends analysis.
- Respond to customers’ queries and complaints on social media in a timely manner.
- Perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
How to Apply
- The applicants for the Customer Service Representative jobs must hold degrees
- A minimum of six months’ experience Customer service in Call center environment
- Candidates should be fluent in English and Luganda. Local languages such as Kiswahili, Luo and Runyakitara are added advantage.
- Knowledge and interest about sports is desirable.
- Computer user friendly
- Good communication and teamwork skills
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to visit the web link below where they will register or login (if already registered) to upload their applications and updated CV/Resumes in either PDF or Microsoft Word format and must include 3 work related references. Please do not include your academic documents.
Click Here http://bit.ly/2CHK399
Deadline: 31st March 2018