· To develop and strengthen customer base in the market through product and service
awareness and promotions.
· Generate sales leads to achieve monthly or annual sales targets.
· To convert all potential prospects from walk in customers to sales.
· Receive sales orders from customers, confirm payment status and log in for production and
· To present as a key point of contact between the company and its customers: answering
queries, offering advice and establishing new business prospects.
· To keep track of feedback received from the customers in respect of timely supplies,
complaints and coordinate with respective functions for improvements and timely resolution
of issues so as to meet customer requirements.
· Work closely with distribution channels to decide how goods should be displayed to maximize
customer interest and sales.
· Maintain accurate, valid and complete information in computer system with regards to sales
and customer contact information.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
· Candidates with a minimum 2‐3 years’ experience in building/construction sector, Fast‐
Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) or relevant experience gained in any commercial area
involving contact with customers qualify to apply for the position.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to all customers.
Language Requirement: Fluent Lusoga and Luganda
Candidates should be willing to work outside Kampala.
Suitably qualified and eligible applicants should submit their applications and CV to
The Human Resource Manager,
at email@example.com and use "Customer Service Executive" as the subject
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Closing date for applications is 28th September 2018