Our ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of drivers of manufacturing costs, this role will be accountable for providing guidance, insights and analysis on manufacturing costs to ensure high quality decision making. They will be responsible for robust analytics, budgeting and forecasting for cost saving and improved efficiency in our manufacturing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:-
1) Lead the manufacturing financial Planning and Analysis process – monthly close, quarterly forecast, annual budget, long range planning.
2) Perform insightful variance analysis, partnering cross functionally to identify areas impacting manufacturing
3) Work closely with plant Leadership, understanding the various aspects of the operation and the impact change has on financial performance.
4) Prepare interim projections for the consolidated manufacturing processes.
5) Work with the manufacturing and finance teams to design and build reporting tools, templates and financial models for strategic reporting.
6) Assist with special projects as needed, providing financial assessments and guidance for strategic projects and business cases
7) Drive continual accountability and improvements throughout the manufacturing network.
8) Responsible for development of manufacturing expenditure budget tracking and proper reporting.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
1. The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance from a reputable University along with professional certification in CPA /ACCA.
2. A Master’s degree in a related field of study will be an added advantage.
3. 5-7 years of experience in finance/accounting is required, 3 of which must have been in Business analysis at a senior or managerial level and cost accounting.
4. High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency
5. Team player with great communication, influencing and analytical skills
Note: While we thank all applicants for their interest in working with us, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To express interest in this role, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and use "Cost Accountant" as the subject.