- In collaboration with the Community Development Office, support the district planning process especially at sub-county and district level, facilitating community consultations to ensure that community voice on marginalized children especially girls is heard, issues planned for and budgeted for in district plans, implemented, monitored and reported on.
- In collaboration with district counterparts Implement and monitor agreed community development department operational work plan in reference to achievement of project objectives on quarterly and annual basis
- In collaboration with Community Development office ensure community mobilization and education promotion is conducted at sub-county and school level to promote community dialogue on inclusiveness and conflict resolution especially in education for girls and other marginalized groups
- Strengthening of local council and village support systems in order to support the resolution of conflict situations for marginalized girls and boys e.g. training and mentoring local leaders – family courts, children’s courts as well as strengthening the sub-county capacity in undertaking conflict resolution procedures in accordance with their respective mandates.
- Strengthen the capacity of local CBOs and sub-county offices to promote inclusive practices, through community and school awareness/education at village and household level and have the capacity to refer legal cases for further management through right channels provided for nationally.
. Plan and organize outreach support services to girls and boys in the community especially on barriers to daily attendance of school or dropout of girls and boys from school as a result of individual, family or community conflict