Biyinzika Poultry International Ltd, a well-respected Poultry & Feed Milling company in Uganda is looking for suitable candidates to ﬁll the senior position below:
Commerial Director (Ref: CD001)
• Reporting to the CEO, the Commercial Director heads the Commercial Department which is responsible for the promotion and sales of all the Company’s products and growing the brand of Biyinzika Poultry International Limited (BPIL). The Commercial Director is required to have and demonstrate at all times these key characteristics: Integrity
• Drive volume and sales growth in the current markets of focus and expansion into new markets
• Lead, support and oversee the Agri (Animal Feed and Poultry) and Consumer goods (Dressed Chicken) sales team to ensure they achieve BPIL goals and objectives (hard and soft)
• Plan and execute an effective and efficient marketing campaign and Route to Market strategy in order to significantly grow our market share in both the Agri and Consumer Goods sectors
• Maintain excellent customer relations and market intelligence (both at consumer and competitor level)
• Build strong sales teams and be a valued member of the Executive Leadership at BPIL
• Manage relations with relevant government ministries and departments whose policies and regulations can impact ourbusiness
• Build up and provide direction to the marketing team to ensure that our brands are leading the market
• Good working knowledge of ﬁnance to effectively manage budgets and optimise product margins Education and Professional qualifications
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a senior position with direct P&l_ responsibility in a company with over $15 million of annual sales
• A relevant degree in Sales and Marketing with an MBA being an added advantage.
• Priortraining in Professional Selling Skills and in Customer Care is an added advantage.
• Prior experience in livestock sector a plus but not essential
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Hard working, persuasive and ability to work under pressure.
• Quick decision making and highly intelligent.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Leadership skills with experience of managing a large staff complement
• Flair for sales.
• Excellent communication skills
• Technology and Social Media sawy
This Executive position is open to both local and foreign nationals alike and we offer a very competitive international package with beneﬁts and incentives.
Job application procedure
Those interested and who are suitably qualified should send their applications with CV attached AND using the Reference number above in the Subject Heading of the email to email@example.com Only email applications will be considered, and Only successful candidates will be contacted.