Taxify is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 15M happy customers in 25+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We believe in a future with less car ownership and flexible urban mobility. By bringing reliable on-demand transport to the masses, we’re helping cities evolve towards decreased traffic congestion and pollution. Having reached a $1B valuation in just 5 years, we’re all about hyper-fast growth. And we’re just getting started.
We are expanding in Uganda and are looking for a strong City Manager to lead the local team, own the operations and help us grow even faster!
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop strategic business partnerships with various stakeholders of the city
- Have close interaction with government officials at council and state level
- Manage a team of Operations Specialists to ensure we constantly increase our supply base
- Define, implement and optimise local operational processes and procedures
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Analyse big sets of data to understand our supply/demand dynamics
- Identify trends, risks and improvement opportunities
- Execute local marketing campaigns and events, generating the loudest buzz in town
- Help us with the expansion process to other Eastern African markets
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong people management skills
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (great Excel skills)
- Amazing negotiation and comunication skills
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or other analytical subject
- Be passionate about new technologies and ridesharing
You’ll Get Extra Credit For
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1051771912